-->

My Visitors

free counters

Sunday, April 3, 2011

ME AT" LEBANON" Mid Night MEAL !!!!! AL-RAWSHA RESTAURANT ...



For me do same thing everyday was bored. When felt this one, u need do something different. KAKAKAKAKA ..... I like different. Different in how i look ; my appearance , different in what i done everyday and foods also i need to try something new menu . There are many around me still i don't know. So, EXPLORE it !!!! ...........

  • 4/4/2011 MONDAY , TIME : 12 :30 am


Huh ... ! This weekend I not got any place . Just filled my free time at my house. Currently, NO EXCITING EVENT at KL . In deep my heart said,

"Aiiiii, Boring weekend , Just sit in front of laptop , play facebook , Buzz! Awek ! Read newspaper UTUSAN , METRO ....Same issue; dirty politician news .... , i need to insert new "recipe" into my history of my life huhuhuhu"

No work for tomorrow, so let we try new Restaurant at KL area. Hah! my stomach also release sound . @!#$%^! ...... I have no idea what type of restaurant i should select. So , everything now u can know through your finger tips. I write at GOOGLE ; FAMOUS ARAB RESTAURANT AT KL -JUST TRY IT !

I look from search result- one special name; AL-RAWSHAH RESTAURANT . I click and see the review from TRIP ADVISOR - Famous and good informer for know details ( review, image, etc. ) about RESTAURANT, HOTELS .............bla2 ....

So, from the review given OK . Then , i need to search ;
a) Price - Affordable
b) Restaurant Condition - Unique , give me new exp
c) Location - Not too far from my home

  • 4/4/2011 MONDAY , TIME : 1:15 AM


Reach at restaurant, WOW ! .... This night i will eat in a castle kakakaka ... So, behave like a king but no queen kakakaka ...... Maybe not king .... anak king OK kot ! kakakakakakaka. Actually, i already know what i wanted to eat huhuhu ;

a) DRINK-BARBICAN

Non -alcoholic malt beverage drink ( HALAL ) and comes with several flavor like Lemon, Peach, Pineapple and Rasbery. I choose Rasberry - The taste same like we drink F & N Zappel huhuhu........





b) KEBSA & MANDY - MANSAF AL-RAWSHA

Look like Nasi Ayam but not nasi ayam .... More accurate NASI AYAM + DAGING kakakaka....
Traditional Lebanese cuisine with stew meat with rice plus grilled chicken and also special sauce made by Tomato .

Al Rawsha is suitable place for BIG MEAL in a casual atmosphere. You might want to consider waering pants with stretchy waistbands. You will get full baby.......kakakakaka








  • 4/4/2011 MONDAY , TIME : 4:00 am


With my bantal peluk ( Lovely pillow ) ........ kakakakaka

ZAIDI EQUATION OF BEST RESTAURANT ;

1 = Tip Top
2 = Moderate
3 = Bad

Delicious = 0 , 0.5 , 1
Unique = 0 , 0.5 , 1

( Delicious )/2 + ( Unique )/2 = Rank ; WITH

{ Rank >= 0.5 --> OK @ Rank < 0.5 --> NG }

RESULT FOR AL-RAWSHAH RESTAURANT


Delicious = 0.5
Unique = 0.5
Rank = 0.5 ; OK --> YOU ALL SHOULD TRY IT ...........................huhuhuhu









0 comments:

Post a Comment