-->

My Visitors

free counters

Friday, April 1, 2011

IMIGINATION ..... From My Brain Went To My Heart. Give a meaning to others ... huhuhu


When u have good imagination, you can tell others about your idea through colourful,beautiful and creative creation. This is the way of designer; we express our feeling by creative idea from the IMAGINATION go to HEART and then from the heart we create something by using our own skills. But ..... REMEMBER Art Designer is different between Industrial Designer. Art Designer you must brought your heart and feeling more for make an unique design. Instead, the industrial designer you need to put your idea in the "box". That mean you must need to comply all constraints and can be accepted by logical thinking. Your can't put something big into a small box.

That why when you look the ART designer, their work more to independent or solo compare to Industrial Designer. Art have no limitation as long as your idea is creative, meaningful and just express to the public without doubt about others factor consideration ( safety etc. ).

Basically, to be good designer you must have;
a) Strong Imagination
b) High level of logical thinking

But if u want to power up your ability you must have both school of thought ART and LOGIC. Huhuhu .... So, for this post i need to share my story about my "job" at leisure time kakakaka ....
My "kakak" who sit beside me need to give gift to her two children. HEART BEAT is the best choice as on-line store for gift. NO NEED TO GO TO THE SOUVENIR SHOP !! JUST FROM YOUR HOME look at catalogue and pick what you want to give to your special person huhuhu ! EASY & LESS ENERGY . The step as below;

a) Go to HEART BEAT website.
b) Select gift at catalogue
c) Send image design to paste at the gift - Special gift with custom design for decoration.

"Zaidi, please help me for design my mug !!! I need to give me to my lovely children" - Mai said

"OK, free of charge kak mai ... kakakaka" - Zaidi said

On the spot, I though for ideas and design special image suit to the children. Characteristics of design for children type are;

a) Must cartoon type
b) Put image father , mother and siblings as symbolic of appreciation
c) Put a love quote

After 30 minute, i finish design and show the custom design to my "kakak" .

"Kakak, is it ok for the design ? Simple huhuhu ....."-Zaidi said

"Huhuhu .. nice2 !!! - Mai said

HUH !!! I LOVE MY "JOB" kakakakakaka ............ Make others happy , also make me happy ! huhuhuhu ......


Moral Value : Express your love through a meaning memorable thing. Special gift considered to be silent language of the love and affection you have for the person concerned. Custom gift from your special one as deep feeling from their heart. So, appreciate it ..!!!

2 comments:

CIK TOM said...

daya imaginasi yg tinggi utk design mug yg cntk2...tlg design 1 boleh???hehehe....

MUhaMMad Zaidi MOhtar said...

Hahaha biasa2 jer 2 ... bOleh2 .... Anytime up to my free time if not busy huhuhuhu

Post a Comment