-->

My Visitors

free counters

Sunday, July 24, 2011

How Nice Your Office ? kakakakakakaka ...........

When you wake-up early in the morning everyday, i think you will say this ;


"AAAAAAAAAAAA , today is working day . Why time run too fast"


Hahahaha this sentence always spoke especially on MONDAY ........kakakakakakakaka. Hahaha this also happened to me. I things almost people feel same like me kakakakakaka ...... Padan muka korang kakakaka.


If we can make our life full days with sleep and go for holiday every moment with our lover. The sentence above will change to ;

“WOW! what marvelous day ..........


OK Forget it, today i want to share GOOGLE office environment , i think it will make you wordless after your look it kakakakaka. You will dreaming as u be there and everyday you go to work with full of spirit . DREAMING !!!!!!! 2 and DREAMING !!!!!!

From the Entrance ;

Their Rest Room ;


Workstation ;




& also Canteen ;


Huhuhuhuhu , your eyes will "BLINK X 100 times " kakakakaka . So nice they decorate their working environment. For me, i think working environment is very important to motivate your staff come to office . If u being BOSS in the future, please make sure you spend your money for this as your present to your staff as their loyalty and contribution. Ummmmm ! I sure if doctor offer MC to you will decline it and with smile u said " My Office and my frens will bring back me to normal condition kakakakakakaka.................. ENJUY IT ..................................

For your reference; i can look more at below link

0 comments:

Post a Comment