-->

My Visitors

free counters

Sunday, March 27, 2011

BLACK Coming !!!!!!! MALAYSIA EARTH HOUR CELEBRATION 2011 ~ KLCC

Today,i create one new history for my life. We love our earth . So, we must to keep sustainable to our next generation. We stand together to support EARTH HOUR 2011. Actually i just knew this event during my last semester at my university. At first, i don't know what is EARTH HOUR movement. I know it form my room mate , Adli. He put the wallpaper at his computer and write blog about this. I' trying to understand what the meaning of this. I ask him;

"Adli, ape 2 Earth Hour"- What is this ?

"Oh.. time nie kite tutup semua lampu selama sejam. Satu dunia wat macam nie untuk mengurangkan global warming" - Oh .. this time we just switch off all light in 1 hour. All people in the world celebrate this for decrease impact of global warming.

"Oh ... gitu"- Oh i seee.....

So, start from that i knew about this but no action to do. I look others celebrate it at my college and they happy together with smile face ........

Today in 2011 , i don't want be spectator but as participant. After i read from the FACEBOOK post on 6: 30 pm, i search through EARTH HOUR website for make sure when it happen. Oh ... today on 8:30 pm ... i just have 2 hour. I MUST DO SOMETHING & enjoy the celebration together with other supporters . From New Street Times~ Malaysia Top English Newspaper, about public place with private sector support this event. There are several place in Malaysia mostly at Kuala Lumpur . One of the famous among the urban people is KLCC - Petronas Twin Tower. The tallest buildins in the world from 1998 to 2004 until surpassed by Taipei 101, but remain the tallest twin tower buildings in the world~Wikipedia.
Bold

8:00 pm - Leave from my house

I have about 30 minutes to reach KLCC. Aaaaa whatever in the front my face it and be a part of them. I took federal Highway Then , after Sungai Besi Toll Plaza take SMART for avoid traffic jam.

8:25 PM - Stuck in the car

5 minute left before time begin. At traffic light in front of Suria KLCC entrance, i thought i can't saw the scene when the KLCC turn off their light. Below image i takefrom my car, just 2 minute before 8:30 pm.


8:40 PM - Reach the KLCC Park

When i reach, hundred of people in the park also thinking same like me. "WE WANT TO SAVE OUR PLANET". They leave their home early and be the one witness saw the tallest building in Malaysia turn from bright become dark. Unfortunately, i can't saw it but for the next scene i will not miss it ..hahahhahahaha BE THE WHO SAW THE KLCC TURN ON THEIR LIGHT.




8:50 PM - Pray at ASSYAKIRIN MOSQUE Near to KLCC PARK


Don't be the man who waste their time. I went to mosque, and pray to ALLAH S.W.T as salve to HIM. Pray to the god as expression because put in my hearth an awareness. I knew my effort is small for my lovely earth but if i not start now my children also don't want to do and act same like me forever. I don't want they thinking like that. I must train myself 1st before i teach my children in the future. HUhuhu ... i want they be better than me ...... Insyallah .......huhuhu


9:30 PM - The End of the Time


All people stood up and saw the prestigious time when the light turn on slowly form the top to below of the tower .... Slowly2 .. light warming up ..... and then dark disappeared from our eyes. We clap together and i felt so proud because i succeed to save my planet ... I can't write what i feel at that time just can said that happy and satisfied.

Time show at beside building;



Start to turn on ..........;






Completely Turn on ...... huhuhuhu ;



Me at SURIA KLCC PARK ................



Moral Value :
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

THORMAS CATLYLE







0 comments:

Post a Comment