-->

My Visitors

free counters

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

English House Design Styling ..... My Dream.......huhuhu

From kid time until now, i like the English Style House. When I look from movie and also from blogs , I felt very peaceful .Why? Why? and Why? Is it because i life with same surrounding , as me life in malay community . So , when i see new environment, i like to know and get into it and feel it ..huhuhu ... Maybe kot..but . I think a lot of info about this world still "hidden" for me. Terlalu luas alam ciptaan Allah S.W.T. Rase mau explore semuanya walaupun tak mampu.

Actually,we as malaysian just take care news about our region only and ignore others . If we look from European, they like to explore. Exploration as medium for open the secret of creation.From my past experience as research assistant for Gelatine Project during my university time, i need to collaborate with scientist from Netherland; His name is A.H Grobben . Mamat nie tahu 5 bahasa beb ....... Power tak power mamat nie kan. Dibuatkan cerita, one day during afternoon break, aku teman lah die nie gi hisap cencorot. Walaupon tak tahan bau cencorot 2, tapi tahan je ar name pon asisstant kan. So, i ask him personally, prof why u come to Malaysia for help us?is it just got good offer pay by my prof ? ........ Then, he reply : "huk huk huk " (Batuk2 skit hisap cencorot) kakakaka .... I more to help and give contribution to others. When they need my expertise , i must help them. For ur information, this is not 1st time i come to Malaysia. Huhuhu after i heard this WOW ! What kind of people like this, enjoy for knowledge sharing..... Tiap2 hari den hantar pergi dan balik die ke hotel huhuhu .Macam2 den tanye kat die . Habes citer pasal mamat nie . Gi bukak paragraph baru ......kakakaa

Back to the topic , English House simple for me but really interesting the way they decorate their space. huhuhu from my point of view ;

a) The space not too large but has many partition

b) White color theme

c) Modern + Classic

d) Romantic kakakaka .....


Rase macam nak wat umah macam 2 jer beb tapi $ kakakakaka but that not mean we can't get it forever. I attached several image not from my capture; just share from my STUMBLR friend. The blog so amazing , the arrangement and the style can't be figured out by mouth.

All the picture is OWN by JAMIE . U can look how nice this talented photographer's blog at http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/

Below several image i borrow to promote his website and also to show my crazy to ENGLISH HOUSE;

Nice Hall Space


Huhu so classic and touch my heart huhuhu

Nice bedroom kakakaka . Have "enjoy" mid-night with ur lover ~ wife huhuhu ..........


Most English House use wood type floor . So for mother and sister, u not necessary to spend much money to cover all floor with carpet. Too messy for me ...huhuhuhuhu ... U can use maybe 20 0r 30 year without need to change the wood floor . Only need to polish to re-shine back after long time used.

Kakaka English Girl also White kakakakakaka..... This is picture of famous FASHION DESIGNER ; KATIE ERMILIO. Cun tak? puteh gak 2 huhuhu .......


Huhu nice Rest Space . Rest ur mind after "squeeze" ur brain huhuhu ....


Rabbit ........... In House ......


Dining room .... Simple and simple ... with large sliding door


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ; happy family with cute child ... spend ur life with them in the temporary world. Make it TRUE as possible as u can; Insyallah the god always with the person who always try to make life better and always grateful . huhuhu ... Just from me tonight, leak of energy , focus for tomorrow and forever .........


MORAL VALUE : Human is unique creation ; design with full of passion but the mind still belong to the god . Satisfaction is very important for everybody especially if u are as designer huhuhu ..........

@ ALL PICTURE COPYRIGHT TO JAMIE . U CAN VIEW HER WEBSITE AT http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/. I just want to promote and share his beautiful page . Knowledge is sharing , sharing is caring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment